Where to Stay
Hawks Nest offers three types of lodge rooms and rates include continental breakfast:
- Standard rooms
Room features two double beds. Choose from forest view or gorge view. ADA accessible rooms are also available with one queen bed.
- Corner Suites
The corner suites feature a larger room with seating area and balcony overlooking the canyon with a picture window facing the forest. These rooms provide excellent advantage of the view of the canyon. The suites have a refrigerator and microwave.
- Deluxe Suite
The deluxe suite is a two room suite, and includes two queen beds, and two televisions, a refrigerator, coffee pot, microwave and fireplace during winter months, two balconies facing forest and front of lodge, and casual seating area.
Note: Rooms may have different bedding: one king, one queen or two double beds. Call for room type availability
For overnight rate page, click here
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m. Check-out is 12:00 p.m.
- Children under 12 stay free.
- Pet friendly rooms are available.
- Senior Citizen and Veteran Salute discount available. Learn more
- Major credit cards accepted.
- Cribs available at no extra charge.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Elevator access.
- Accessible lodge rooms with transfer showers available.
- Hawks Nest Lodge is a smoke-free facility.